Future University In Egypt
Future University in Egypt (https://www.fue.edu.eg/)is one of the most promising private universities in Egypt. The FUE campus is conveniently located in the heart of New Cairo. Through excellence in teaching, research and service, Future University strives to provide a comprehensive, high-quality education that prepares our graduates to be future leaders. The campus provides a creative, nurturing environment where students can realize their potential while learning from a talented, highly qualified faculty. Future University offers a rich and rewarding educational experience.
Future University In Egypt Academic Programs
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences
- Faculty of Computer and Information Technology
- Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration
- Faculty of Language Department
Future University In Egypt Tuition Fees
|Faculty||Tuition FeesEgyptianNon-Egyptian||Admin. Fees|
|Faculty of Pharmacy||L.E. 106000 + $1550$12050||L.E.7500|
|Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine||L.E. 166000 + $1550$15050||L.E. 7500|
|Faculty of Engineering & Technology||L.E. 65000 + $1550 ($1650 for Petroleum Engineering starting from level 2)$10250or $10350 for Petroleum Engineering||L.E. 7500|
|Faculty of Economics & Political Science||L.E. 52000 + $1550$8510||L.E. 7500|
|Faculty of Commerce & Business Administration||L.E. 57000 + $1550$8510||L.E. 7500|
|Faculty of Computers & Information Technology||L.E. 57000 + $1550$8510||L.E. 7500|
Future University In Egypt Accommodation Fees
|Single room with bathroom||L.E. 43600||$7800|
|Single room||L.E. 41200||$7100|
|Double room with bathroom||L.E. 38700||$5840|
|Double room||L.E. 33900||$5680|
Future University In Egypt Required Documents
- Original birth certificate
- Copy of national ID (Egyptian students only) or Passport
- A photocopy of legal guardian’s national ID or passport
- New Twelve passport-size photos with white background
- Proof of twelve years of schooling has been required since 2010. Three of the years must be completed after Preparatory School Certificate (Grade 9). If the schooling has been undertaken in a foreign country, the stamp of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Cairo is required along with the school stamp, the stamp of the educational zone, and the stamp of the Egyptian Embassy in that foreign country.
- Military form Istimara 2, 6 Gond (Egyptian males only)
- Official university transcript with stamped course description (Transfer applicants only).
Future University In Egypt will not be held responsible for the registration of students with missing original documents submitted after the announced deadlines.
Future University In Egypt Admission
- Fill in the online application
- You will receive an email with a username and a password to login to the apply online portal:Upload the following documents:
- Parent National ID or Passport
- Student Birth Certificate or National ID or Passport
- Student Recent Photo
- Payment: pay online the application fees (LE 1600) Through Visa Card / Master Card / Meeza Card or Fawry Service or at the University within 48 hours, please do not exceed the 48 hours to ensure the availability of your online data. (You will receive an electronic receipt on your email)
- Admissions test: student must pass the admissions test to be initially accepted at FUE. Applicant will receive the admissions test result by SMS and email.
- Applicant must undergo both English and Computer skills placement tests to find out which is the exact course level to join. Placement tests fees (LE 500)
- The English course is divided into five levels. Fees per level is LE 2500 and for the final level is LE 3000. Applicant with IELTS test score of 6.5, with score 6 in each section, is exempted from the English placement test
- The computer course is divided into two levels. Fees per level is LE 2500.
You can book your placement test via Apply online portal.
- In case of final acceptance:
- Student should hand out original documents and certificates to the admission office.
- Payment of LE 7500 administrative fees (paid once / Non-refundable).
- Payment of 50% of tuition fees.
- Payment of extra courses fees.
Note: Submitting application is not considered a final acceptance. Final acceptance will be according to the regulations of the Supreme Council of Private Universities.
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision. You can find contact information above.
For more universities please visit list of universities by country: https://counselorcorporation.com/list-of-universities-by-country/