Escuela Nacional de Ciencias Forestales
In 1968, a Tripartite Agreement was signed between the Government of Honduras, the UNDP and the FAO to create the National School of Forest Sciences (ESNACIFOR), in Siguatepeque, Comayagua, Honduras.
It was founded in 1969, under the name of the National School of Forestry Sciences (ESNACIFOR), which offered the careers of University Technician in Forestry and Forestry Engineering.
In November 1993, the National Congress of the Republic issued Legislative Decree No. 136-93, through which ESNACIFOR was created as a decentralized entity of the State, with legal personality and its own assets, and of indefinite duration.
On April 26, 2016, the Higher Education Council in Honduras approved the change of category from ESNACIFOR to the National University of Forestry Sciences .
Escuela Nacional de Ciencias Forestales Offered Courses | Programmes
Offered Courses | Programmes Tuition Fees
|Cost of Living in Country||–||–|
Escuela Nacional de Ciencias Forestales Admission
- Pass the PAA-UNAH with the minimum required score (700 POINTS)
- Admission Test
- Personal email.
- Admission application form. – Paste a passport-size photograph Download from the web page: Application for Admission.
- Reference letters: Three (3) (non-political). Download from the website: Letter of Admission.
- Record of qualifications (academic history) of the last three years, including general average.
- Photocopy of your high school degree in letter size (back and right) if you already have it, or a graduate letter if you do not yet have your degree.
- Passport size photographs (6)
- Proof of conduct from the institute that graduated (or will graduate).
- Copy of Identity Card – if you are over 18 years of age or Birth Certificate – if you are a minor.
- General acknowledgment of your state of health (Use simple paper or a prescription pad with the signature and seal of a general practitioner). Medical Background Sheet. (This form must be filled out, signed and stamped by a doctor of your choice, accompanied by the laboratory tests specified in item IV of the same form). This applies only to applicants to the career of Forestry – internship. For applicants to other careers (external), only submit a medical certificate, which can be filled in a prescription signed and stamped by the doctor (No paper from the Medical Association is necessary).
- Proof of criminal record – if you are already over 18 years old
- University Academic Degree of Bachelor or Engineering.
- Original title and copy recognized by the National Autonomous University of Honduras (UNAH)
- Updated resume
- Identity copy in 200% size
- Letter of intent addressed to the University explaining the reason for studying for a certain Master’s Program.
- Application letter from the company in case of work. (if you require permission from the company)
- One (1) passport size photograph.
- Proof of Criminal Record
- Certificate of University Studies (original)
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country