Egyptian Russian University
The Egyptian Russian University (https://www.eru.edu.eg/) supports the integration of the educational and research processes and community services by providing unique academic programmes that allow ERU’s graduates to compete in the job market, nationally and regionally. The Egyptian Russian University endeavours to provide for advanced scientific research and community services, and to enrich the knowledge and establish the moral values and ethics of the society through a framework of professional responsibility and community partnership.
Egyptian Russian University Academic Programs
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Biochemistry Department
- Microbiology Department
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Department
- Pharmaceutics Department
- Pharmacognosy Department
- Pharmacology and Toxicology Department
- Pharmacy Practice Department
- Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine
- Oral & Dental Biology & Pathology Department
- Prosthodontics Department
- Conservative Dentistry Department
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Department
- Orthodontics and Pediatric Department
- Oral medicine, Diagnosis, Radiology, and Periodontology Department
- Basic & Medical Sciences Department
- Faculty of Engineering
- Preparatory Year
- Architectural Engineering Department
- Construction Engineering Department
- Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering Department
- Telecommunication Engineering Department
- Faculty of Management and Technology
- Business Administration
- Political Science
- Advanced Computing
- Business Professional Information Technology
Egyptian Russian University Tuition Fees
Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine: 114,000 EGP for each academic year + 2173 EGP for the Innovators and excellence fund.
Faculty of Pharmacy: Pharm. D 82,000 Egyptian pounds for each academic year + 1563 Egyptian pounds for the Innovators and Excellence Fund.
Pharm. D Clinical: 85,000 EGP for each academic year + 1623 EGP for the Innovators and Excellence Fund, and final approval for this major is in progress.
Faculty of Engineering: 60000 EGP for each academic year + 1173 EGP for the Innovators and Excellence fund.
Faculty of Management, Professional Technology and Computers: 42000 Egyptian pounds for each academic year + 823 Egyptian pounds for the Innovators and Excellence fund.
Tuition fees for Expatriates (non-Egyptian nationalities)
Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine: $ 7590 for each academic year + $ 140 for the Innovators and Excellence fund.
Faculty of Pharmacy: Pharm. D $ 6440 for each academic year + $ 120 for the Innovators and Excellence fund.
Faculty of Engineering:$ 4190 for each academic year + $80 for the Innovators and Excellence fund.
Faculty of Management, Professional Technology and Computers: $3140 for each academic year + $ 60 for the Innovators and Excellence fund.
Egyptian Russian University Required Documents
The university accepts students who have obtained an Egyptian general secondary certificate or equivalent.
First: applying in person
Please go to the university headquarters with the following documents:
1. A copy of the student’s ID or passport
2. a copy of the birth certificate
3. copy of the guardian’s ID
4. a copy of the student’s Egyptian general secondary certificate or equivalent
5. a copy of residence in the country of study for equivalent certificates from abroad.
6. Pay the application fees and fill in the form (application fees are non-refundable)
Egyptian Russian University Admission
After completing the initial application, students are selected and accepted according to the highest total grades, within the allowed limits of the numbers and percentages, for both High School certificate, Arab and Foreign certificates and the minimum limits expected to be announced by the Ministry of Higher Education.
1- The priority of reservation shall be taken into consideration when differentiating between applicants in the event of equal grades.
2- The result of the internal coordination is announced on the university’s website after the results of the coordination of the first stage of high school in public universities have been announced.
3- Students who apply after announcing the result of the internal coordination are included in waiting lists that are updated periodically and are selected to be admitted when places are vacant according to the highest total score.
Required documents after announcing the result of coordination and final acceptance:
1. The original high school diploma or equivalent.
2. The original automated birth certificate showing the student’s triple number.
3. An acceptable check or bank payment receipt after obtaining a payment permit from Student Affairs for the amount of college fees.
4. Personal photos.
5. Military document no. 6 and card no. 2 for male students, born in 2001 and earlier.
6. The user name and password for holders of the Saudi certificate to verify the results of the aptitude test and the American diploma to verify the SAT certificate.
7. A copy of the student’s residency for holders of the equivalent certificate from outside Egypt.
Expatriates (non-Egyptian nationalities)
The university administration is pleased to announce the availability of study opportunities for expatriate students (non-Egyptians) for the academic year 2020/2021 to obtain a bachelor’s degree in the following majors:
And approval is in progress to grant a bachelor’s degree in the following majors.
- Professional Business Information Technology.
- Advanced Computing and Artificial Intelligence.
- An amount of $100 will be paid for application fees to be paid upon initial submission without permission to pay in any of the mentioned bank branches as shown in details at tuition fees announcement for expatriate students. It is not refundable in all cases.
- Admission is immediate for all international students.
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision. You can find contact information above.
For more universities please visit list of universities by country: https://counselorcorporation.com/list-of-universities-by-country/