Deraya University (https://deraya.edu.eg/home/index.php/en) was created in 2010 through Presidential decree number 91. It is supervised and regulated by the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education. Governmental oversight is provided through the Council of Private Universities which is chaired by the minister.
Deraya University Academic Programs
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Physiotherapy
- Faculty of Dentistry
Deraya University Tuition Fees
Program fees for the academic year 2014/2015 are as follows:
Faculty of Pharmacy:
- Egyptian Students: 18,500 L.E /semester
- International Students: $4000 (US dollars)/semester
* These fees do not include:
- Application fees: 500 L.E (including: Application form + Medical examination + English language test)
- Books fees: 600 L.E /semester
- Transport fees: 1000 L.E /semester (optional)
- Accommodation fees: 2000 L.E /semester (optional)
- Lab maintenance: 2000 L.E /semester (once upon registration)
- E-Services Fees: 450 L.E
Additional will be announced nearer to the time of application.
** The University adjusts its fees on a yearly basis taking price inflation into consideration.
Deraya University Required Documents
- Latter of recommendation (MA, PHD)
- Student Visa
- Proof of Fee Payment
- family Details
- Health and Life Insurance
- Declaration for financial Support
- Research proposal Outliune
Deraya University Admission
Acceptable Secondary School Degrees:
- Thanaweya Amma Students:
Only students with “Thanaweya Amma – Science Section” may apply. Students need to have obtained the minimum percentages set by the admission office at Deraya University, which fully conforms to the rules of the Ministry of Higher Education of Egypt.
- Students who have international degrees including IGCS, IB, American Diploma, German Editor, and French Baccalaureate students.
- Students who complete secondary school studies from other Arab countries.
- Original Certificate or the following two certificates:
(certified original “Mostakhrag Rasmi” + certified degree statement from the Regional Education Department).
- Original Birth Certificate.
- National ID card (Raqam Kawmi) + a photocopy of Student ID and student’s father ID.
- 6 passport size Photos.
- Military Service Form “Namouzag 2 Gond” (for Egyptian male students only).
- Namouzag 6 Gond is required for those born on or before 1996 – In the absence of “Namouzag 6 Gond” the student should provide “Namouzag 7 Gond” -.
Other Equivalent Degrees:
- Original Certificate or certified original ratified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Egypt, or the Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in your country of certification.
- Original identification documents should include a birth certificates for Egyptian nationals.
- 6 passport size Photos.
Transferred students from similar Faculty:
- In addition to the above a Certified List of courses studied by the student from their original university, a detailed description for each course, and the total score of the student.
- In addition to the above, the Birth certificate should be replaced with a valid passport for review.
Deraya is required by law to send each student’s complete file to the Ministry of Higher Education and the Council of Private Universities (CPU). No student will be admitted to study at Deraya unless the CPU provides its clearance.
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision. You can find contact information above.
For more universities please visit list of universities by country: https://counselorcorporation.com/list-of-universities-by-country/