City University Lebanon
City University is located at the heart of the second capital of the Lebanese Republic, Tripoli, with an ease to access around and is home to over 1,000 students. The university has a strong academic reputation for research in the fields of Architecture, engineering and computing, A large international student population are attracted here due to its proximity to many countries
City University Academic Programs | Courses
- Architecture & Design
- Arts & Human Sciences
- Business Administration
- Engineering & Information Technology
- Maritime Studies
- Public Health
City University Admission
All new applicants need to submit the following documents:
A completed SIS application form after paying the fees,
Two recent passport size photos,
A copy of the identity card or passport,
A certified copy of the Lebanese Baccalaureate or its equivalent,
a- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT) or CITYU English Entrance Exam.
b- Other entrance exams based on faculty requirements are as follows:
– Engineering students: Math & Physics
– Public Health students: Biology & Chemistry
– Architect students: Aptitude Test.
Students are responsible for being acquainted with the University Rules & Regulations pertaining to registration and complying with them in the interest of facilitating the registration procedure.
Applicants who fail – for a valid and acceptable reason – to submit all documents required for admission could be granted a probationary admission for only one semester. During this period, they should provide the Registrar Office with the missing documents; otherwise, they will lose they status as enrolled students.
- Pass by the student’s accounts office and pay a non-refundable down payment on account (750,000 LBP) deducted from the tuition fees. Make sure to have your receipt during registration.
- CNSS & Medical Insurance Formalities: Lebanese students are required to complete CNSS formalities, while non-Lebanese students are required to complete the medical insurance formalities.
- login to the student’s Information portal: https://sis.cityu.edu.lb/studentportal/ , to check on current semester course offering.
- For Intensive English Program (IEP) students: pass by the director of the IEP program, make sure he has registered you in the appropriate English Level.
- Pass by you dean or advisor office to resolve any special request
- Log in to the student’s portal and register your desired courses, for any enquiry please refer to the registrar office
- If you require financial aid support, please login to cityu.edu.lb and fill-in the financial aid application. (use your Microsoft email and password)
- After registering all intended courses, pass by the student’s accounts office to schedule full payment or the number and dates of installments.
- You are responsible for all registered courses listing, as well as payments on due dates and time.
- Login to the Student’s Information System https://sis.cityu.edu.lb/studentportal/
- Request for add/drop of course
- After Dean/Advisor Approval, it is required to pass by the Student’s Accounts Office, to update payment terms.
City University Tuition Fees
|Cost of Living in Country||–||–|
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country