Blantyre International University
Malawi’s first private Higher Education facility. Fully registered with the National Council for Higher Education Blantyre International University was established in 2008. The BIU believes in the need for the re-orientation and revitalization of education with a view to preparing the young for the modern times. It holds the view that the university system has important responsibilities to society as a whole and to the educational system itself. Their core values are centered in Excellence, Centrality, Diversity and Responsiveness to emerging needs.
BIU is a fully accredited university by the National Council for Higher Education as an institution of Higher learning.
- Website: https://www.biu-edu.com/
- Phone: +265 886 41 77 05 / Email: email@example.com
- University Address: Michiru Road, Blantyre International University Campus, Blantyre
Blantyre International University Courses Offered
Academic licenses granted by the university:
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance;
- Bachelor of Banking and Finance,
- Bachelor of Actuarial Science;
- Bachelor of Business Administration;
- Bachelor of Economics;
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurship Development;
- Bachelor of Logistics and Supply Chain Management,
- Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management,
- Bachelor of Journalism,
- Bachelor of Laws,
- Bachelor of Counseling Psychology,
- Bachelor of Community Development,
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management,
- Bachelor of Public Administration and Political Science,
- Bachelor of Education in Mathematical Sciences,
- Bachelor in Information Technology.
Blantyre International University Tuition Fees
Fees structure details: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Degree Level||Tuition Fees|
|Bachelor’s Degrees (Full-Time)||MWK 480, 000|
|Distance Learning (Online)||MWK 480, 000|
|ABE (Level 4)||MK 190, 000|
|ABE (Level 5)||MK 210, 000|
|ABE (Level 6)||MK 240,000|
|Diploma (Weekend & Block Release)||MWK 280, 000|
|Diploma (Online)||MWK 280, 000|
|ABMA (Level 3)||MK 160, 000|
|ABMA (Level 4)||MK 180, 000|
|ABMA (Level 5)||MK 200, 000|
|ABMA (Level 6)||MK 240, 000|
|Non-refundable deposit for Degree||MWK 10, 000|
|Non-refundable deposit for Diploma||MK 6, 000|
|Students Union Fee||MK 10,000|
Blantyre International University Admission
Admission and Requirements: To access admission details and application forms, one should enter https://www.biu-edu.com
- Write in block letters and mark with an “X” where appropriate.
- Submit this form with a non-refundable deposit of MWK10, 000.00 for Degree and MK6, 000 for Diploma application fee deposited in any of the University’s bank accounts evidenced by a copy of a bank deposit slip.
- Students Union Fee: MK10,000 Per Semester
- Tuition Fees per Semester:
(A) Bachelor’s Degrees: MWK480, 000.00 Full-time study; MWK480, 000.00 for Distance Learning.
(B) Diploma: MWK280, 000 (Weekend & Block Release); MWK280, 000 (Online)
(C) ABE MK190, 000 (Level 4) MK210, 000 (Level 5) MK 240,000 (Level 6)
(D) ABMA MK160, 000 (Level 3) MK180,000 (Level 4); MK 200,000 (Level 5); MK240,000 (Level 6)
- After completion, scan and send as email attachment or WhatsApp.
- Attach supporting copies of certificates, results notifications, academic transcripts and
Blantyre International University Application Form
Blantyre International University Video Presentation
Blantyre International University Social Media
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.