Azhar Higher Education Institute | موسسه تحصیلات عالی ازهر
Azhar Higher Education Institute was established in 2010. The university located in Kabul, Afghanistan. Azhar University is a registered university with the Ministry of Higher Education in Afghanistan. Azhar Institute of Higher Education has four active faculties in the fields of Sharia and Islamic sciences, law and political science, economics and education. Teaching at this institute is established in one year, two main semesters, spring and autumn, and short summer and winter semesters to repay unsuccessful credits. Please see below details.
Find more universities in Afghanistan: List of Universities in Afghanistan.
Azhar Higher Education Institute Academics
- Faculty of Law and Political Sciences
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Sharia and Islamic Sciences
- Faculty of Education Sciences
Admission & Requirements
After passing the entrance exam and passing it successfully, the student must perform the second stage to definitely include the new list of the institution’s admissions. In the second stage, after the successful completion of the entrance exam, the student is required to present the following:
– Copy of ID or identity document
– A copy of school graduation documents certified by the Ministry of Education.
– If the applicant is a graduate of the fourteenth grade, a copy of the graduation document certified by the Ministry of Education.
– If the applicant is a graduate of a religious school, a copy of the graduation certificate with the approval of its modification from the Ministry of Education.
– Two color passport size photos.
– Signing the commitment letter of the institute and submitting it to the admission department. The conditions for accepting the applicant are stated in the admission procedure of the applicants of the institute. Some of the materials of this procedure have been written as follows:
Admission Procedure: Admission requirements for entrance exam (entrance exam):
1. Obtaining a subscription card in the entrance exam;
2. Being allowed to study according to the current laws and regulations of the country;
3. Submitting grades for the last three years of high school with the approval of the Ministry of Education;
4. Submission of graduation certificate from the twelfth grade with the approval of the Ministry of Education;
5. Completing the relevant forms and taking the exam card before taking the exam;
6. Signing the ethical charter and accepting the discipline and discipline procedures and the tuition fee procedure;
Note 1: The age limit during enrollment in the institute is determined based on the bills of the Ministry of Higher Education. Note 1: If the documents mentioned in the second article of this procedure are not ready, the student is obliged to prepare and submit the documents within three weeks from the beginning of his first semester. If not implemented, subsequent responsibilities rest with the student.
|Law and Political Sciences||Not Reported|
|Sharia and Islamic Education||Not Reported|
Costs & Life in Afghanistan
– Local bus price (one-way ticket): 20 AFN = 0,26 USD
– Monthly pass: 1,250 AFN = 16,50 USD
– Intercity bus: 6-7 AFN = 0,078 – 0,091 USD
– Taxi starts: 50 AFN = 0,65 USD
– Bread (500g): 25,45 AFN = 0,32 USD
– Water (1,5 Lt): 30,00 = 0,39 USD
– Eggs (12): 82,56 AFN = 1,07 USD
– Monthly rent (1-2 bedroom): 5,000 – 10,000 = 65-130 USD
– Utilities for 1 month (gas, heating…): 1,000 – 1,250 AFN = 12-15 USD
NOTE: The exchange rate may vary. Please check the latest exchange rate! Also fees can be changed.