Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction is located in Baku. Teaching is conducted in Azerbaijani, Russian and English. Founded in 1975, the university has 5 educational buildings and a campus with a total area of 49,000 square meters. There is a Construction College and a technical lyceum at the university. Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction is a officially registered university by the Ministry of Education, Republic of Azerbaijan. Facts and figures about university:
- Total Number of Faculties: 7
- 700 Foreign Students
- 8500 Local Students (Azerbaijan)
- Country Rank: 13 – World Rank: 12551
Admission of foreigners to full-time and part-time departments of the University is held from August 25 to September 15 of each academic year. Classes start on September 15. The duration of full-time bachelor’s degree at the university is 4 years, and part-time – 5 years. (There is no part-time education in Architecture and Design). The duration of master’s degree is 2 years in the full-time department and 2.5 years in the part-time department. Education at AzUAC is conducted in Azerbaijani and Russian in all specialties, in English in architectural and civil engineering.
Foreigners submit the following documents to study at the university:
- Application to the head of the educational institution for admission to the university, indicating the chosen specialty, language of instruction and form of education (the application can also be submitted in electronic form);
- document on education, legalized, indicating the subjects passed at the previous level of education and the grades received from those subjects;
- health certificate, including absence of AIDS, hepatitis B and C viruses;
- valid border crossing document;
- 6 photos in 3×4 size;
- Certificate of examination in the language of instruction
- Copies of honorary awards, certificates, diplomas and similar documents The listed documents must be translated into Azerbaijani and notarized.
Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction registration dates, how to make online application, required documents, deadline / university open days?
Student Life in Azerbaijan
Accommodation options for international students are:
- Rental apartment: You can find lots of rental apartments in Azerbaijan, especially in Baku.
- University dormitory: Foreign students have the opportunity to live in the dormitories of the university if they are in satisfactory conditions.
- Private dormitories: Univerium – Your Modern and Stylish Student Living
2. Cost of Living
- Family of four estimated monthly costs are 2,514.60 manat without rent.
- A single person estimated monthly costs are 704.89 manat without rent.
3. International Alumni Association
The Association brings together foreign alumni who were educated in Azerbaijan up to date. Since 1991 (after regaining independence), more than 15,000 foreign students from different countries of the world studied in Azerbaijan.
Tuition and Fee / Fee Structure
|BSc Degree||1000-2500 $||1000-2500 $ per year|
|MSc Degree||1000-4000 $||1000-4000 $ per year|
|Doctorate Programs||1500-4000 $||1500-4000 $ per year|
|Preparation Courses||600 -2000 $||600 -2000 $ per year|
|Cost of Living||6000 manat||6000 AZ manat per year|
Note: Fees may change. Please make contact with university before making your final decision.
|Name||Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction|
|Accredited||Ministry of Education, Republic of Azerbaijan|
|Fax / Phone||(+994 12) 539 10 45|
|Contry Rank||13 – webometrics.info|
|World Rank||12551 – webometrics.info|
|Universities||List of Accredited universities in Republic of Azerbaijan|
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision. You can find contact information above.