Al-Taqwa Institute of Higher Education | موسسه تحصيلات عالي خصوصی التقوا
Al-Taqwa Institute of Higher Education founded in 2012 and located in Jalalabad, Afghanistan. Al-Taqwa Institute of Higher Education is a registered university with the Ministry of Higher Education, Afghanistan. The University has bachelor and diploma courses. See more informations below. Find more universities in Afghanistan: List of Universities in Afghanistan.
Academics and Degree Levels
Admissions Requirements for Al-Taqwa Institute of Higher Education:
1. Original certificate of the 12th grade from the ministry of education.
2. To accept the rules and policies of the organization of the discipline.
3. National ID Card/Visa/Passport.
4. Passing the Entry test at (University) Al-Taqwa Institute of Higher Education.
5. In this case, a student enrolls in the third semester of the Faculty of Economics, especially if she/he fulfills the above-mentioned requirements and has a valid certificate of 13th or 14th grade.
6. 80% success in 13th or 14th grade exams.
– Fulfill the registration form,
– Make payment for registration (500 AFG),
– Pass the Entry test (Kankor Exam/100relevant question and one mark),
– Kankor test results will be announced after 7 days,
– Passed score is limited to 60 marks.
Apply Online: Universities application page
Tuition and Fees
|Bachelor Programs||2500 – 10000 AFN (sem)|
|Diploma Programs||2500 – 10000 AFN (sem)|
Costs & Life in Afghanistan
– Local bus price (one-way ticket): 20 AFN = 0,26 USD
– Monthly pass: 1,250 AFN = 16,50 USD
– Intercity bus: 6-7 AFN = 0,078 – 0,091 USD
– Taxi starts: 50 AFN = 0,65 USD
– Bread (500g): 25,45 AFN = 0,32 USD
– Water (1,5 Lt): 30,00 = 0,39 USD
– Eggs (12): 82,56 AFN = 1,07 USD
– Monthly rent (1-2 bedroom): 5,000 – 10,000 = 65-130 USD
– Utilities for 1 month (gas, heating…): 1,000 – 1,250 AFN = 12-15 USD
NOTE: The exchange rate may vary. Please check the latest exchange rate! Also fees can be changed.
|Phone||+93 0 777 323 368|
|Country Rank||Not Reported|
|World Rank||Not Reported|